Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Here I am!!


For anyone wondering... I haven't left!  I am still here.  I have had something come up that I have been dealing with for the last 6 weeks! See!?!?!?

Matt and I are so excited to be bringing another life into this world!!  Wednesday I will be 11 weeks along and we are due July 31, 2013!  What a difference this pregnancy has been from Makenzie's.  I was pretty sick for a couple of weeks with her- then I was just a giant sleepy head.  Now I have dry heaved the days away since December 1st and am exhausted! 

So most of my December was just doing all I could do to take care of Makenzie and get ready for Christmas... then deal with me :0)  Blogging got put on the back burner.  I'm hoping to start feeling better soon so I can do my usual posting while she is sleeping!  We will see... my days are totally unpredictable!

No comments:

Post a Comment