Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 7: And the Fun Continues

(saved post from December 18)

I think I can I think I can I think I can.  Ugh, I can't believe how sick I am all day every day.  When I was prego with Makenzie I was really sick for 2 weeks, and that 2 weeks is up and I'm still sick.  Hmmm......

My days are spent laying around while Makenzie watches TV.  A LOT of TV.  I hope she doesn't get too use to it, because that won't last.  When she's bored with it and wants to play with Mama I try to play, but it doesn't last long.  This poor girl is just desperate for attention!  Can't wait to be done with this morning sickness!

I was definitely being sarcastic in my title, but we did have some fun this past weekend.  We celebrated my neice's 5th birthday and Makenzie's 2nd!  Yes... the party is OVER!  I made it thru it!!  (Unfortunately the fish we got Makenzie for her bday were dead by time the party is over... I know Grandma I don't do well with fish!)

Week 7:
Weight Gain: Up 3 pounds, pants don't fit... I'm living in pj's!
Cravings: Carbs, carbs, carbs. That's all I eat.  Seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment