Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Week 6: Eat, Gag, Eat

(post saved from: Dec 11, 2012)

Oh I am so hungry!!  But it's so hard to eat when you feel like you are going to lose it at anytime.  At this point I do feel better after I eat... it's just hard to.  I have started taking a B6 vitamin, which worked miracles on me with Makenzie.  As of yet, I don't feel any relief from it.  I don't throw up, but I dry heave all day long.

My Dad, he's so great!  This was the week that I needed to go grocery shopping (my every two week adventure).  Well, I wasn't sure how it was going to go by myself, so he came to help out and be there in case I needed to run!!  Ugh, grocery stores stink!  The mixture of all the different food smells, then looking at all different foods.  Yuck.

Makenzie's birthday party is in a few days!!  I was SOOO excited for her birthday party, but ended up dreading it because I was feeling miserable and having 20 people coming over and trying to act like I'm "feeling" good isn't something I can easily do.

Matt and Makenzie decorated the tree!  It sat in our house looking lonely and bare for awhile!  I handed out ornaments and watched :0)  Makenzie thought that was pretty cool!
 
 Last week my Grandma got tickets for most of the granddaughters to go to a Christmas concert, I think I posted about this before.... but here's what I didn't say....
I was going to pick up pizza for the group and head to Grandma's to eat dinner then go to the concert!  I ordered the pizza at 4:45 to pick it up at 5:30.  I got to Jet's to pick it up and the line is to the door.  I had left Makenzie in the car thinking I'd go in grab it and go (and I had my phone in the car with my parents on the line).  Now I'm in the building like do I go get her or will this go fast!?!?  I decide to stay there and watch the truck.

The line moves forward and now the truck is out of site.  By heart rate and blood pressure are quickly rising!  FINALLY it's my turn, 10 mins later (5:40).  I pay and the woman says it will be another 10-15 mins!  What!?!?  I ordered the pizza AN HOUR AGO!!!  Couldn't believe it.  So at this point I go and get Makenzie out, head back in.  I'm pregnant, it stinks in here, I'm hungry, I'm beyond ticked, and now have to figure out how I'm going to get Makenzie and 2 boxes of pizza and a salad out of there... WITHOUT dropping them. 

15 mins later they call my name, a man at the front says she's already picked it up and left!  So they start calling out my order to whoever has the same thing next in line!  I attempt to scramble to the front, get Makenzie off my lap, and yell at the guy who tried to give my pizza away!!  "THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE AMANDA'S!!!"  I got my order and asked the woman what she would do for the inconvienence.  She goes want a pop?  (No I don't want a pop, but I'm ticked and it's free)  So I spit out YES!  Idiot, now I have a pop, 2 boxes, salad, and Makenzie to juggle to the truck.

We make it and I get to the truck and am balling!!  I got so riled up!!  Needless to say I'm over Jet's Pizza for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment