Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Random Pics and Last Week's Update

Boy did we have a BUSY week last week!  It took me a few days to recover from Mom's party!  But last week was a pretty typical week in our house.... which I haven't been able to do in a WHILE! 

So the week started with laundry on Monday, which fell into Tuesday (ok.. so maybe I'm not "totally" able to do it all in one day yet).  Tuesday afternoon I headed over to my aunt's house to cut my hair!  I LOVE getting haircuts and was really excited for it, but not excited for the drive.  It finally decided to snow in Michigan.  My 10 min drive to her house started snowy and blowy, then white out, then blinding sun!  20 mins later I was there.  Makenzie was ticked... she knows that after nap time Daddy comes home, but we were leaving.  So she cried pretty much the whole time making my hair cut not too enjoyable.  BUT... this is one of the best cuts I've ever had!! 
Time to bake!  With Mommy's and Makenzie's Spatula!
Wednesday morning was our first morning in a 10 week story group!  We read books, played, did a quick craft and was headed off back into the snow.  I did some light house cleaning and that night we met with our new Pastor.
Little Bo Peep stopped by!
Thursday was the first day we didn't have anything going on!  So I was making my list to head out to the grocery store and unfortunately... didn't make it to the store.  (Which was sad because our fridge was pretty much empty since Tuesday!)
Bath time is over!  All snuggled up in Mommy's towel!
 Friday morning Makenzie decided to sleep in delaying our grocery shopping adventure.  Then cried the whole way thru the store, which never happens, that got me all in a tizzy.  Left the store without diapers.  She was wearing the last one.  Off I headed to my Grandparents house where we had a quick lunch then I left to go back to the store to get diapers.  Lucky them I came back, snatched Makenzie to head back home for a quick nap then we were headed back to their house for sledding fun!

Happily eating her Co-Co Wh- Eats! Completely unaware the cat is drinking her juice!

Busted!!
Yelling at the cat and the cat totally ignoring her! He's not allowed on the table, but I couldn't help but take these pics as this was going on :-) 

1 comment: