Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 8: Caught a Cold!

(post saved from December 24)

Here we are... officially 2 months into this.  My first Dr's appt is at the end of this week!!!  My morning sickness has gotten no better.  I now have a really sucky cold and am not sleeping.  Not good... I don't feel good at all.  Hoping this passes soon so we can enjoy our Christmas parties without me being cooped up in bed.  THANKFULLY my hubby has been off work on vacation and is able to help out do EVERYTHING around the house.  Taking care of me and Makenzie. 

Normally when I get a cold I take actifed and am better in a jiffy.  Can't take that seeing as how I'm only in my first trimester so I gotta tough this out with good ole tylonal! 

Week 8:
Weight gain: 3 lbs
Craving: Still carbs, lots of cereal and toast

1st Belly Pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment