Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Party # 2

This was the first Christmas party I was able to attend... so that's why Christmas Party #1 is MIA!  What a way to kick it off for me!  This was my mom's family Christmas.  Each year we head to my Grandparents where we all get together, eat great food, and play games.  What was special about this year was that we had the WHOLE family there!  It's been years since we've all been able to get everyone there. 

I was still on the whole carb kick and lucky for me 2 of my cousins made a bread!  One a rosemary bread and the other a yummy roll/ biscuit thing.  My aunt made a great pink salad... not sure what all is in there but it's frozen and delicious (xtra delicious when I'm prego!  I even got one to take home!)  My Uncle Jim and Aunt Tina made the turkey and ham.  Holy cow I didn't think I was going to be able to stop eating.  That was the BEST turkey and BEST ham I've ever had.  I vote they do that each year :0)  We'll rotate who buys it... they cook!  Deal???  (Notice I was too busy eating the food to take a picture of the food! Opps!)

Of course since everyone was there we had to do a family picture!!
Here's the Family!!
Grandkids + Great Grandkid(s)
 Then games and gifts!

Playing Mrs Potato Head with Aunt Kelli!
Kaden demonstrating how to wear a headband for Makenzie!
 Makenzie made a new friend!  Cousin Kaden she took an instant liking to and stuck to him like glue!  By the end of the night he got her to sit with him and root on the football team!!  Haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment