Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Makenzie's Idol

Miss Makenzie is a Daddy's Girl through and through!  Every time I go to get her out of her crib (either in the am or nap time) she calls for Daddy and ask 'Where'd he go?  Where's Daddy?".  She talks about Daddy ALL DAY LONG.  It's cute, but can be annoying after answering that Daddy is at work for the 100th time.


Matt's after dinner STRETCH! With Makenzie joining in!
(Thanks to this picture I was able to see our pic was crooked!!  All fixed!)
 Since I wasn't feeling good this past weekend Makenzie got a LOT of one-on-one Daddy time and LOVED it.  The giggles coming out of both of them was almost enough to make me feel better.  At the dinner table, when she is done playing with her food, she does what daddy does....
The "Okay, I'm really stuffed" look or "I'm still hungry... do I dare
ask for more" look!
 These past couple of nights Makenzie, already in bed, continues talking to Daddy over the baby monitor for a good hour before she goes to sleep!!  Haha.  Last night she was kind of whimpering about 9 so I went in there to see if she was all right and says... "Daddy, Rock!"  So I called Matt over so he could rock in the rocking chair with her for a few mins.  He put her back in bed and she was OUT.  She just needed that extra few minutes with Daddy last night.

Love, Love, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment