Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy Sleety Tuesday

I sure am glad I got all my grocery shopping done yesterday!!  Today in West MI it is NASTY!!  Reminents of Hurricane Sandy are in town making for a windy, rainy, sleety, cold day.  I had to run out a few mins ago because our garbage kirby thingy (what ARE those things called?!?)  was knocked over and blown into the road.  My face got pelted by the sleet. Thankfully, we aren't in Vermont where they were just hammered with snow.  YIKES.  A tad too early for that.

Workout update!  I am on day 7 of 28!!! So far so good.  I even got Matt to do it with me last night :0)  Hehe!  I had him do yoga with me and for those of you that have never done yoga...don't judge!  I dare you to try it and then tell me how you feel.  Matt didn't realize that it can be a pretty intense workout, but he learned quickly last night.

Makenzie's diapers!  We are still rockin' and rollin'!!!  Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Makenzie's cranky again.  (No she would not look at the camera.)  She's been asking for Matt all morning. I let her talk to him on the phone twice, and kept her busy painting pumpkins, coloring, reading.  When it came time for lunch she didn't want to eat anything only wanted to eat yogurt and nothing else.  We worked on this eating thing for about a half hour and I finally asked her if she wanted to go to bed (she had been yawning all morning).  She said night night, so off to bed we went.  This was an hour ago now and I still hear her playing in there.  Yup... not going to be a good night... haha!  AHHH!!! These are like days when your boss is mad at you and you can't do anything right, even after you've done a bunch of different stuff you are still wrong.  BUT... at least when you are at work you get paid for it. 

 I better go get my stuff done... I think she'll be wanting out of the crib any min now.  At least I have dinner all made and waiting to be thrown in the oven!  So I don't have to worry about cooking.  Just keeping Miss. Makenzie happy!  Oh!  She said her name today  "Shenzie!"  Close!

No comments:

Post a Comment