Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby Mama!

As I was doing laundry yesterday Makenzie came out of her bedroom saying her new favorite word:
"See?  See? See?  Mama... see??"
And this is what I saw:


Makenzie had her baby and her baby kitty in a basket.  Once she showed me, she then put it on her arm (how I carry my purse) and again said... "See Mama?? See??"  Haha.  It was too cute!  She then set the basket down and left walking towards her bedroom.  I hear her grunting and go and see what's going on.  Makenzie was pulling her rocking chair out of her room.  I pick it up for her and she points to set it down next to the basket in the dining room.  Then she goes to her toy box and starts heaving stuff out of it.  (This girl was on a mission!)  I go over there to help and she says "Eat!".  Okay.... how about a (toy) bottle?  She takes it and goes and sits in her rocking chair, picks up the baby and does this....


Is that not the cutest thing!?!?!?  LOVE that I am able to stay home and see her doing this kind of stuff all day!!  Today while she was eating lunch I got our dinner (that was on the menu for Friday night... Balsamic Chicken) going in the crockpot.  I was slicing an onion and Makenzie said she wanted one.  Yuck.  So I get the camera ready (Muhahaha), give her the onion, and hit record!  No, I don't think she liked it.


Here's what our dinner looks like!!!  It's making the house smell DELICIOUS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment