Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Today is the day kids have been waiting for ALL month!!!  I've been waiting too!!!  I LOVE seeing everyone all dressed up and seeing all the creative costumes people come up with.

Makenzie's costume is ALMOST ready.  We are reusing a costume that I made for her in September at a Toddler's Halloween Camping trip.  It got a little mangled so while she's napping, I will fix it!

Matt's costume is ready to go!!  He was even practicing how this guy talks last night.  OMG... talk about FUNNY!!!!  He does it SOOOO good too!!  Haha.

My costume is in progress.... I don't think there is a whole lot to it.  Most of it is making my hair look a certain way.  My mom came over this morning, so I figured while she had Makenzie entertained I would play with my hair and see if I can get it going.  First try = Success!!  That was a good thing and bad thing.  Good, because I don't want to hassle with it later and have it not work out.  Bad,  I kinda look like a fruit loop and have some errands to run today.  I suppose today is the day to look like a fruit loop and have it be A-Okay!

Last night Makenzie and I finished making the Halloween cards that she was busy finger painting yesterday.  What fun.  We drew grass and sunshine on each card and I think she did really good for a 22 month old!!  When she was drawing the eyes, nose and mouth on the pumpkin the marker STARTED in the right spot.  :0)  Little things Momma adores, but bores everyone else!!

We even made our own envelopes to mail the cards into!!  I'll post pictures later, but they turned out really neat.  I made them out of her coloring pages!  Sometimes I impress myself with the ideas I come up with! 

Well, everyone have a SAFE and FUN Halloween!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment