Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The days at our house!

Makenzie and I being silly with hats!
 I tell ya... if our walls could talk!  Or laugh!  They would do it a lot!!  I don't catch all of our silly moments on the camera, but enough to share and make others laugh too!

This past weekend was pretty busy!  My sister's wedding was this weekend.  And go figure I forgot my camera at home!  The camera is usually with me where ever I go... but not lately.  And I'm not techy and have just a simple phone that allows me to talk and text.  Nothing fancy like 99% of America has :-)  So... as the pictures are being posted to facebook I am downloading them to my computer.

It went well... as well as it can go for having a 2 year old in the wedding!  Luckliy Matt and I were in the wedding too so she just walked with us.  The pictures will do the talking later.  I went from a halloween hair do as Shirly Temple (accidently) to a much more normal looking style!  THANK YOU AUNT KAREN!!! 

As of yesterday I am 19 weeks!  And we had our ultrasound last night!  As soon as I get my 19 week picture I will post the update!

Anyways... enjoy the rest of these pictures!  

Time for Ruger's dinner!  This poor dog got fed that bowl of food.... one... bite... at... a... time.  Sorry buddy!!


This is how we eat our sandwiches!  Apparently!

What's not to love about these two??



Busted!

Breakfast in bed for Ruger!  Again... one bite at a time.  This time Ruger didn't mind b/c he didn't even have to get out of bed!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Makenzie's hair sticking straight up in the back! She is so cute . . . lucky ruger!

    ReplyDelete