Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Saturday in Pictures

We each have 10 hair clips in our hair!
This is how I found Miss Makenzie Sat AM!  LOL!
 
While we ate our breakfast Saturday morning we were able to watch a bunny eat his!
Our Visiting Bunny!
 Matt headed out fishing Saturday morning so Makenzie and I headed to the Critter Barn!
I think we met the Easter Bunny!


Heeelllo!

"My Bunny"
 Here's Makenzie just snatching up a bunny all on her own!  I was so afraid she was going to drop it and it would run away!!!

She LOVED holding onto the baby bunnies!!

"Eggs Mama!  Eggs!" 

Giving a 4 day old goat it's bottle!! 


Some Bunny's looking at you!


We did not go NEAR these cows.  I thought one was dead... but it was breathing!  Makenzie wanted nothing to do with the bigger animals!
We dyed Easter eggs on Sunday!  But I haven't uploaded the pics of that yet :0)  


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her hat!! She looks so adorable holding the bunny!

    ReplyDelete