Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, March 18, 2013

It's.... Monday!

Wow did I have a lot to do in a little period of time this AM and Makenzie & I did it!!

We started the day with some yummy bowls of cereal and then got ready to go to a playgroup.  I was a tad stretched for time.  I hadn't totally finished my grocery list from the night before or got all my coupons arranged.  So once I did all that I hopped in the shower and we were off.

What. Crappy. Weather.  Super windy, sleety, COLD... 28 degrees the car read.  With the wind it felt even colder.

As usual Makenzie has a blast playing at all the different stations the playgroup has to offer.  We read a story (and get to take it home), go down a slide, thru a tunnel, play in rice, glue shapes, play in foam shapes, balloons, and a snack (which I stay extremely far away from...germaphobe I know)!  Endless fun for a 2 year old!  There were a lot of people there and I lucked out with the outfit i put her in, because it made her super easy to keep track of while all the kids were running around with Mom's trying to keep up.



At this station, Makenzie was playing with a shovel and a little boy came and grabbed it right out of her hands.  I said: No don't do that... she had it first.  You can play with a different shovel.  He turned and looked at me and said: No!  I'm bigger than her.  LOL!  The nerve!!  I said Sorry, that's rude.  And took the shovel from him and gave it back to Makenzie!  His face was priceless.... obviously he gets what he wants at home.

Right after clean up time we snuck out before everyone else to start our shopping adventure.  Since I'm back to doing the 2 week menu I go to 2 stores.  And I had about an hour and a half before nap time and we needed to squeeze lunch in there.  So it was GO time.

It wasn't fun, but we got all the shopping done, groceries put away, belly's fed, and Miss Makenzie is sleeping soundly!  Success!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious about the naughty little boy! You told him!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete