Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lindsay's Shower

A few weeks back I helped in throwing a bridal shower for my sister, Lindsay.  (Her fiance proposed to her on her birthday while he was on leave for Christmas.)  The party turned out well, we had good food (which is never an issue for our family), played some fun games and Lindsay got some great gifts!!  Not to mention it was a beautiful sunny day!


The Bride to be!


Ruthe with a homemade hand scrub my mom made!

Time for the chop sticks game!!!

I love how everyone is excited... BUT... Grandma :0)  This should be funny!

The Bride having a rough time with chopsticks!


Interesting game faces!

Hmmm.... fierce game faces!

The winners of each round going head to head!

My cousin Kristi and I headed to the shower together after church, while the hubbys and Miss Makenzie picked up pizza and played at our house!

Makenzie's new best friend Uncle Kevin... putting the alphabet puzzle together.  (Yes that is what her hair looks like after being with Kevin and Matt all afternoon!!  Yikes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment