Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Trying Week

Boy this week got to me!  What a trying week it was!

Sunday afternoon we dyed our Easter Eggs.  When we were done I had wanted to get a picture of Makenzie with the eggs... she was dinking around with them... not listening... eggs were about to get crushed and fall... I grabbed her off the chair and yanked something in my back.  I had pains going up my back and down my leg.  By that night I could barely walk since I couldn't stand to put any weight on my right leg.  By Monday morning... gone!  Weird.

Monday morning I found out my husbands email was hacked.  I was so stressed that whoever did it would end up getting access to accounts that only Matt and I should know!  (I stress out too easily!)  As of right now, all is good... I think.

Monday afternoon I got a hair cut!  Wonderful!  Two inches cut off!  That's a LOT for me.  That's what I get cut off in a year normally and this was within 2 months.  (Thank you prego vitamins!)

Monday evening Matt and I had a nice dinner together... solo!

Tuesday I had called the Dr questioning them about all the braxton hicks contractions I've been getting... my Dr was double booked, but they fit me in right at the end of the day.  I was a nervous wreck all day!  Everything is fine... I just have to tone down what I am doing.  We're hoping the next apt at 24 weeks the contractions will be coming WAY less frequently.

Making a cotton-ball Bunny!

Me: "Let me see your bunny" M: "K Mom" Me: "Smile!" M:"Cheeeeeeese."

Me: "Smile with your teeth!  Let me see your teeth!" M: "CHEESE!" Me: "I can't see your bunny..."


Wednesday morning we saw that we got our tax refund!  Yay and Boo.  We were shorted a good chunk of money.  Sooooo.... after just over 3 hours on the phone with the IRS I had two different people give me 2 different stories.  But bottom line, no one is sure why we were shorted the money.  Great!  I got transfered to yet another person and sat on hold for an hour and ten mins before I hung up. 

By Wednesday night I was exhausted... cranky... at my wits end.  Makenzie had a horrible attitude all week (maybe from not taking naps Sat or Sun?) she wouldn't listen... she would go and hide in places where I couldn't get her out of without moving furniture around.  She'd cry, yell, scream and do the opposite of what I would ask her to do.  Like I said trying week!

Thursday was a new day!  The weather was beautiful!  So Makenzie and I baked a bunch of Easter cookies and cupcakes (LOL... which seriously flopped! That's okay... I can deal with that!)
Perfect!
Hmmm.... at least they will be easier to frost?!?









The perfect job for a two year old!

Just can't help but smile at her!!!

Impatiently waiting for her "happy cakes".

Matt surprised me with news that he scheduled me for a prenatal massage for next week AND a babysitter for the afternoon!!!  I. AM. ESTATIC!!!!!  Holy cow I couldn't get the smile off my face yesterday afternoon.  SO... I headed out to my favorite meat market, bought a couple slabs of NY Strip Steaks and got ready for a super yummy dinner!  (The steaks were AMAZING by the way!)


Soakin' up the Sun in the Sunroom!

Now it's Friday, another beautiful day!  My MIL stopped over just after lunch and the 3 of us headed out for a nice walk.  Makenzie is napping.  My indoor garden is growing!  Life is good!

2 comments: