Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lindsay's Wedding

Here are the wedding pics from a few weekends ago.  (Some of these pictures didn't turn out so well... but I didn't have my camera, so that's just what happens!)
The walk down the isle didn't go quite as planned!
Nor did the drop off!  Makenzie wanted Daddy, not Mommy!  So I drug her over to where we were suppose to stand and quick fished out the raisins out of the flower basket!
PHOTO BOMB!!!  Haha!!  Makenzie took off with Grandma's walker!!  What a HOOT!!!
Okay... Raisins in hand... plopped down on the step!  We are happy!
Bride & Groom with Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
Playing shy = Cuddles for Daddy!
The Wedding Party!
So Stinkin' Cute!
 
The soon to be Family of FOUR!

My Speech!
Hubby's Turn!
 
"While Mommy & Daddy are busy talking I'll just help myself here!"

Silly Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment