Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Has this ever happened!?!??!

So I thought I would post a few pictures today of my week!  It ended up being kind of a busy week, but uneventful.  I suppose we had errands and housework to do, but nothing super exciting.  I just pulled my camera out to hook it up to the computer and there are no pictures... zero... zip...zilch!! 

On average I take 250 pics a month.  Then put them on the computer, I delete some, some get printed, some go in the blog, some go on facebook.  I actually realized this week too that I hadn't uploaded any prints to snapfish to print off.  Not all YEAR!  It's November!  So during nap times I have been deleting and uploading... and obviously not taking any picture this week.  This may be the first week in Makenzie's life that she hasn't had her picture taken.  Seriously.  Haha.  Oh boy!

Therefore, I have nothing to show you!  I'll just tell you about my week instead :-)

Monday- Laundry... and dinner out!
Tuesday- Mark's visitation
Wednesday- Cleaned house and took the fam to Lowes!
Thursday- Groceries and library
Friday- yesterday?  Hmm.....  oh!  Mom came over for pancakes and that was it!

Mellow week!

Today we headed to Grandville.  Matt had to get a few things from Gander Mountain so we spent some time there, then at Old Navy where I hit jackpot.  New winter jacket and 2 shirts for $30!  Then we went to my favorite restaurant for some yummy Mexican food!  Also ran into a grocery store to pick up some eggs where I ran into my Aunt Kathy!!  We never ran into people at our old house.  Seems like every time I go to the grocery store I run into someone I know... it's SOOOO fun!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment