Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Today was LONG Overdue!

This morning Makenzie and I hopped in the car for the hour drive back to our old neighborhood to visit with our daycare friends!!  (Something we should have done multiple times over the past year!)  Not all the same kiddies were there but the ones that were have grown SOOOOO MUCH!!!  And we were SO excited to see Mrs Julie and Miss Chelsea!  We have missed them so much, they are just the greatest people and after bringing Makenzie to them I don't think that there is another daycare on this earth that could compare. 



Makenzie was quiet at first but soon warmed up and had Chelsea busy putting together puzzle after puzzle after puzzle with her.   Then helped her make a painted apple.  The girls were loud giggling and making silly noises while Harry (the solo boy) sat quietly staring at the girls.  Haha!  Oh how we miss our Friday's with them!!

Before we left Chelsea, Makenzie and I headed out into the yard to snap a few Pre Baby pictures!  Let me tell you... they turned out GREAT!!!  (I will post my favs later!)  She did such a good job and I am so stinkin' excited!

We said goodbye to our friends and headed to do a drive-by our old house.  As we drove by we noticed that our neighbor Jackie was outside with her grandkids!  So we stopped and visited with her for awhile which was SOOOOO good since we haven't seen her or the grandkids in a year and a half!  TOO LONG! Makenzie played great with her 2 great grandkiddies while we quickly played catch up. 

Again I rounded Makenzie up, buckled her up and on the road we were again... headed home!  Fun day had by all!


Someone getting sleepy!
And she's out!

Now she's really out!
(P.S. I was lucky to get these shots of her!  I grabbed my camera and faced the camera towards her and pushed the button.  I looked at the screen and I got the picture!  Pretty good if you ask me for not turning around and focusing on her!) 


1 comment: