Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

May Monkey Business

Here's a random stash of pictures that I didn't blog about that I thought I'd share!

"Mama told me to get in the car so I chose this seat!" (Notice her pants that have fallen down?)
FYI... she did not stay in that seat!

Much more fun going potty outside! 
(Later this day after seeing Ruger (our dog) go potty outside she decided that SHE was going to go potty outside too!  Not only did she do it once (and it was a #2) she did it twice!)  Ek!  Glad all the neighbors were at work!!  AND thankful that Matt said he was on Ruger Poop clean up after work.  We were done outside after that :0)

Playing Hide and Seek!

Painting Rocks for our garden.

Things got a little crazy when we were baking!!

Picnic in the backyard!

Just hanging around!  She thought it was SOO fun to be hanging like an "OU OU" (monkey)!

Reading and Rocking while Mama made dinner!
Alright folks!  That caught me up on May!

1 comment: