Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

*Tulip Time* Part 3

I told you I had a lot!!  It's a week long festival and my cousin and I were downtown dancing 6 evenings!  This is the rest!  Friday night my MIL brought down one of my nieces and nephews!  AND she watched my girls while I was dancing and Matt was home working on the house.  She was definitely outnumbered and little Zachary was not at all interested in sitting in the stroller and staying put.  

Natalie and Makenzie working on their own Dutch Dance!

Caleb's turn to try on my shoes... check Natalie out in the background!!
I have about three pictures of her arms crossed checking those shoes out!

Makenzie calls her cousins her "friends" and she was SO excited to be running around
with them!  They all certainly burned off some energy before bedtime!


That's all for this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment