Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, May 5, 2014

A LOT of Eye Poking

Really.  Madison points and pokes.  At everything.  And she especially likes poking at eyes, up your nose and in your mouth!  (Preferably not in that order! But, what am I to do!)  As I'm writing this this evening my eye hurts from her poking my eye really good earlier today!!  I need safety glasses to wear while I feed her!  Maybe some nose plugs while we're at it.


Don't get the fascination, but it's more than just Madison that is into poking eyes....


Matt brought home some fish Saturday afternoon.  Those fish got lots of pokes from these two girlies and they about made me throw up when they started poking their eyeballs.  No joke!  They would jump up and down and turn around looking at me like I would be proud... No girls... I was trying to calmly tell them not to do that because it's not nice while trying not to be sick.   I didn't mind them poking at the dead fish... but the eyeballs where just a tad much for me.


While Matt was fishing Saturday afternoon Madison snoozed inside while I dug up some of our landscaping... again.  We had some very pretty, but WAY too big plants in front of the house, that needed to find a new spot or new home.  I worked very hard last year digging everything up, little by little, as to not over do it and send my prego body into false labor.  Most of the plants I dug up are BACK!!  What gives, eh?
Love these little purple flowers I found in our lawn :-)
It worked out well, the neighbor kids & Makenzie stayed busy working around me looking for worms and rolie polies as I dug the plants up!  They went from being so scared of everything I found to letting the worms squirm and wiggle on their hands. To deciding they wanted to keep them and made a "home" for them!

Makenzie & Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment