Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random's

Random Pics ~ Random Thoughts:

Weather has been wet here.  LOTS of rain... LOTS of time spent indoors.  Seems like every day last week it rained... non... stop.  Yesterday I ran a few errands and I saw so many hoses coming out of basements spewing water out and garbage bins full of wet carpet and other water damaged items.  This is our first spring in this house and we didn't have ANY water!  Woot woot!

I've been working on lots of little projects.... I think I'll do a separate post on this later.  So far I have made a wreath, redone a couple of old stained glass window cabinet doors, finished sewing curtains for the bedroom, painted a stool, transplanted and trimmed rose bushes, repainted a couple of flower stands, painted a mirror frame... that MAY be all for now.  I do feel like I'm missing something....here's a before of one of my projects...


Makenzie has been VERY busy... she finds ALL the trouble.  Being cooped up in the house with the rain wears on ya.  We had a couple of days of really nice weather and were outside a LOT of the day.  Thank GOD!  Today is kind of a yucky day and she just wants out.  She is tired of being at home. 

Matt has a huge list of projects that he is working on. 

Making dinner is difficult in this house... I have to pee every 5 mins it seems like, so I go quite often during making dinner and always come back and seems like something is missing...


My plants are doing fantastic in the basement!  The tomato plants look great!  I have 9 good looking plants.  The green peppers are a bit poky... not sure how they will turn out yet.  Jalapeno plants are looking good too!


We planted our potatoes and onions in the garden.

I'm so anti animal right now... Ruger (who was in Makenzie's room while she was sleeping) just threw up all over.  And of course it woke Makenzie up and she is ticked!  We have learned not to wake her up.... if you do she is horrible!  So she's got the mad cry going on right now and I'm crossing my fingers she falls back asleep.  Our cat has WAY too much hair and it ends up all over everything.  Gross.  The bunnies are eating my tulips that I planted.

I like ducks... we had ducks in our yard with all the rain...


Contractions come and go.... I over did it one day last week and spent the next 3 days having quite a bit and in a good chunk of pain. 

There's a giant spider on our basement stairs... I needed to go down stairs to get some meat out of the freezer.  Scratch that idea! 

A neighborhood girl was wandering out in the rain yesterday, not at school, her hair was died pink.  She's probably 6 or 7.  Hmm....





No comments:

Post a Comment