Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ultrasound #2 - Healthy Baby!

Last Thursday we had our follow up ultrasound on the cyst that they found on the baby's brain.  Matt and I weren't too worried about it because our doctor has been in the business for a LONG time and has never had a bad situation with these.  So, we decided to have a fun family night. 


Matt met Makenzie and I at the hospital, where they played for a bit.  We were SO excited to "show" Makenzie the baby that is in Mommy's tummy.  She was into it for about 2 mins and then totally over it :-)  I don't think she really liked me laying on the table.  LOL, she kept wanting to hug me and get closer. 

We ended up leaving with two pictures, this ultrasound tech wasn't nearly as good as the last one was.  We did get another foot pic!  Yup, the baby is sure growing!

                     19 Weeks:                  23 Weeks:
Weight:            .6 lbs                         1.5 lbs    The baby doubled!!!
Foot Length:    3 cm                           4.3 cm

Fun little stats!  Wish we could do that every 4 weeks!  This past Monday I then had my dr's appointment and the dr was right.  Nothing to worry about, all the cyst were gone! 

After the ultrasound we headed to a local restaurant downtown for some burgers and fries!  Yum yum!!  What we DID forget... is they are known for their malts and shakes.... we left without getting one!  Crazy... I know.  Just an excuse to get back there :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment