Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Wonderful Wednesday!!

My husband is the GREATEST!!  Really.  The first few months of this pregnancy he had to pretty much do EVERYTHING around the house... on top of working 50 hrs a week.  Of course he would complain here and there but not much!  And it's not like it was just a few days or a few weeks!  I'm talking a couple of months here that he had to do all that. 

I've been able to pick everything back up again, but now with these contractions he comes home from work and will ask me if there is anything that he can help with... or if I want him to do the grocery shopping!!  Is that love or what??

Well last week... during my Trying Week, Matt surprised me by scheduling me for a prenatal massage, which was yesterday!  He set it all up and even set up my sister to come watch Makenzie for the afternoon!!!  (Thank you Katie!!)  I was SOOOO excited.  It was my first body massage and I didn't have to be back to the house until 4:30ish!  Sweet sweet sweet.

So at 1 I got my hour long prenatal massage.  It was just wonderful!  It could have been a tinsy bit more relaxing if the baby hadn't decided it was time to do it's aerobics :-)  LOL!  Go figure!  After that (don't judge me!) I headed to McDonald's for a large fry with LOTS of ketchup.  Then headed to Captian Sundae (only the best icecream place around here) for a Cookie Dough Flurry and headed to the beach.  Once there I ate all my food and enjoyed being in the sunshine.  It's obviously still too cold in Michigan to sit at the beach so I sat in the car with the windows cracked and I baked!

I spent about an hour and a half there just relaxing, eating and reading.  Loved it!  Thank you Matthew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment