Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Month of No Blogging :-(

It's been almost a month since my last post and it has been DRIVING ME CRAZY.  I have a lot to say and a lot of pictures to show off.  Post are really boring when they don't have pictures :-)  They help tell the story.  Anywho, something is wrong with my blog/ computer... something!  I see/ hear that other bloggers are having issues too.  For some reason I can't upload pictures to the post.  I have been impatiently waiting for blogger to respond to the issue and fix it so I can fill everyone back in on the day to days over here.

For the meantime here's a quick what's going on at our house!

- I'm 30 weeks today!  Contractions have pretty much gone away since I stopped picking up Makenzie.  (Which is SOOO not easy for me... she's not a cuddler but loves to be held when you walk around and I'm missing all of that as well as playtime outside with her.)

- We finished planting our 50 x 22 foot garden last night!  Yikes... big garden :-)  I am SO excited but a little nervous at the same time.  Gardens are a lot and we have a lot going on this summer!

- We planted: strawberries, rhubarb, red cabbage, carrots, eggplant, zucchini, cucumber, muskmelon, beans, green peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers, tomatoes, grape tomatoes, green onion, onion, potatoes.  Whew!  (See why I'm a little intimidated?)

- Makenzie has been REALLY cranky.  She hasn't been taking naps.  She has started having night terrors.  (I was up 4 times with her last night... Matt was up a good chunk of the night with her Sunday night.)

- Our landscaping is pretty much done.  Rose bushes were transplanted, new perennials were put in, mulch put down, LOTS of weeding, lots of digging overgrown plants out.  Looks SOOO much nicer and cleaner. 

- We bought a new truck!  One that will be big enough to fit our growing baby.  We are selling our old one!  Any takers!?!?

Okay, Makenzie is napping, I cleaned the bath, the floors and am in process of making dinner!  (Amazing how much I can get done while she is sleeping!)  I should get back to making dinner before a fire alarm goes off and wakes her up!

1 comment:

  1. i Amanda!
    Your garden sounds amazing! I want to see pictures. The book that I've been reading and LOVING was a gift from Family Life, with any donation. I just donated a very small amount and then my book came a few days later!
    Here's the link:
    http://shop.familylife.com/p-2897-donation-e13041a.aspx
    Hope that helps! I think you'll love it.....it's really been speaking to my heart.

    ReplyDelete