Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tomorrow!?!?

No baby yet!  I am shocked!  With as many contractions i was having I thought for sure that we would have a baby in our arms.  But I am glad we haven't yet!  Matt has been working every nite this past week leaving little family or together time and little downtime for me.  We thought this weekend we would get it but things keep coming up and I spent the day trying to entertain Makenzie... when all she wanted was Daddy!  Not how I want things to be going when we bring a new baby home and flip Makenzies world upside down.        
So hopefully Matt can get caught up tomorrow and we can get some quality time before we are a family of four!  Not to mention tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary!!!!!  How time flies.  As much as I wanted to have this baby already i am realizing His timing is always perfect!  

PATIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment