Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fun on the Forth!

We spent the 4th of July weekend up at Matt's parents cottage.  What fun it was!  It's always fun up there tho!  The days were spent watching Makenzie play with other kids down at the beach.... unfortunately I forgot... yes FORGOT my camera!!  That never happens to me!  But here's what I do have....

Relaxing on the deck!

My two favorite fish!
 Here's a flashback for y'all!!  This is from the 4th of LAST year! You know what... let's take ya back thru a few years!

2011

2012
And here is Makenzie and Joshua... 2013!!  My my my!!!

Enjoying life on the pontoon!  I kind of get scared every time I see this picture... I don't see my full body very much and WOW does it look different than what I remember.  That belly!  Yikes!  (And that was two weeks ago.)

3 Kiddos waiting for breakfast!!

It's probably a good thing I didn't have my camera because someone would have taken a shot of me in my swim suit.  LOL.  I was TOO cheap to go by a maternity suit that I would wear 3 maybe 4 times.  SO I just put on my tankini... hehe.  Let me tell you... I had some MAJOR belly hanging out!!  Like 7 inches of belly :0)  I did try to sneak in the water when people weren't looking, but it takes me forever to get in.  I didn't care... it was too hot and I'm too pregnant to care.  What a site I was.  (Sorry for anyone I scared!  And you are welcome for those of you that died laughing when you saw me!)

Saturday night at the cottage they have a hillbilly parade that comes by along as a boat parade... then the fireworks!  Makenzie was SO excited for the parade but was very shocked when she actually saw it.  It's a good time, but I'm not exaggerating when it is a HILLBILLY parade.  You have to have a sense of humor... Makenzie was just scared.  She DID like the boat parade tho.  

Next time we go up to the cottage there will be 4 of us :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment