Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby Update!

I will be 38 weeks tomorrow... I had Makenzie 10 days early, which would be this coming Sunday. 

I had my dr's appt yesterday and not much is going on.  I am dilated to 1 cm and the baby hasn't "dropped".  I'm not sleeping... this baby is IN MY RIBS.  I'm not comfortable sitting, standing, laying, leaning, walking.  :-)  (Get the point??)

Makenzie was 8 lbs when she was born and I'm assuming that this baby is to that mark already.  We will wait and see how big this stinker is when he or she decides to make an appearance.

I didn't progress with Makenzie until I was well into labor and hooked up to pitocin... then we finally started dilating.

Here's the kicker... I've been having contractions since 19 weeks!  WAY too early.  Well now that I am ready for them... they aren't coming.  Go figure eh?  

So that's the quick baby belly update!  

No comments:

Post a Comment