Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Crayola Chaos


Sunday night we had a dinner at church.  To entertain Makenzie during this we had crayons, which ended up in Matt's pocket, which ended up in the washer than melted all over everything in the dryer!! 

Go figure Matt's work pants were in there.... he's so tall they have a nice price on them and so this ended up being a VERY expensive load of laundry gone bad.  My mom Googled for me and said to spray the spots with WD-40 then clean off with dishsoap.  I said that's for the birds!  I would have been there ALL DAY doing that.  SO I let them soak in really hot water for almost a whole afternoon.  That seemed to have helped a lot and THEN I did the WD-40.  It really worked!  On most stuff that is... now... our clothes smell like WD-40.

Lesson of this story: CHECK ALL POCKETS BEFORE YOU DO THE WASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment