Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Snowy Days!

Okay.... winter is FINALLY here!  Thank you, Mother Nature!!  I was getting really tired of looking at the dead grass and bare trees.  The snow sure does beautify things and makes for an easy form of entertainment by taking Makenzie outside!




Little Chef helping Daddy make cabbage soup!


Time for a quick shovel before lunch!

Happy 80th Birthday Poppa!!! (Great Grandpa) We made him a card and delivered it with some cookies!!


Too cold to play outside, so we made snowmen indoors!!




I barely caught this before the hug was over... ya gotta move FAST with these two!
Add caption
We had a lot of running around to do last week.  We had three different appointments on three different days, a play date, and the typical housework stuff.  I don't feel like I go about these things as quickly as what I was but I am not getting exhausted when I do them!  Yay for more energy!!

1 comment: