Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cookies, Frosting & Sprinkles!!

So this morning we are at Makenzie's Library program... when I walk in, right away I spot: cookies, frosting and sprinkles.  Jackpot!!!

Not. 

After we had a story read to us, we went to the table and each kid got a plate of Nilla Wafer cookies (there were 5) a scoop of frosting and sprinkles to decorate them.  5 is WAY too much for a 2 year old at eleven in the morning, especially when there were all sorts of toys she could play with.  I was getting excited, I could almost taste them.  I thought for SURE I'd get one or two cookies.  And I got none.

I was HUNGRY.  I LOVE SWEETS!!

All the other kids had a cookie and ditched them to go play with the toys and the Mom's finished them.  My daughter... patiently ate them all... slowly... savoring each bite. 

Seriously!?!?  I was drooling!  Couldn't anyone see that?? 

I was SOOOO tempted to ask one of the other mom's if I could finish their kid's plates!  BUT I don't know these people really... and c'mon... show some resistance. 

Instead I will head to the kitchen right now and go make my OWN cookies and my OWN frosting.  Then decorate and eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment