Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tummy Troubles

Okay... what a week!

Here's a moment of Happiness caught on Wed!



Tuesday Makenzie started getting a little bit fussier than normal... that continued to Wed and to Thursday. I should have known something was up when my Wed nights sleep only lasted a few hours. Makenzie was definitely out of sorts, and we're still not 100% sure what was going on. She ate just fine, but had a lot of trouble keeping much down. The dr said that there is a tummy bug going on right now... maybe that was it? Or something I ate? Who knows. But she seems to be doing a lot better today! She is much happier! And so am I!!!

What an emotional day. When you know your baby doesn't feel good and there is nothing you can do except cuddle! I stunk... BAD...didn't get my shower until after 3, got puked on multiple times, the baby never left my arms, didn't eat until 4:30 when Matt got home... Motherhood. Love it!!

Right now she is taking a nap. She hasn't had a good afternoon nap all week long. Yay yay yay!! I should be catching up on housework now, but what is the fun in that? It's Friday afternoon and my motivation isn't here! KT and Steph came down today to watch Makenzie while I ran to Aldi's and Meijers. Let me just say... I LOVE ALDI'S! What good deals they have man o man. I came home and my kitchen was clean. Dishes were all put away, sink and counter were clean! Love you girls!!

Okay I jinxed myself! Makenzie is screaming! At least she slept for a little while! :0)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment