Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cleaning Day?!?!

Okay I have my camera working again temp!! I was able to pull up some pics from Dad's Birthday Dinner!! So here they are!! I should have gotten a pic of Auntie KT changing her :0) I wasn't there to see it but Makenzie was giving her a run for her money!!!


Cuddles with Grandma Anne


Sporting my Bunny Slippers! They are almost too small tho :0(

Here's Auntie Lindsay reading to me!

I finished the cookie making last night... it's amazing how little a batch it actually made. Really it made the same as normal, but when I started baking them Matt came home from lunch and took some back to work with him. I munched on them all afternoon... so by time dinner was done there wasn't much left. :0( All that work to be gone just like that!!! Hmmm...

Today is cleaning day!! Possibly. Just after I got out of the shower she spit up all over me and her! I had her in her crib and she ended up moving from the center of the crib to leaning up against the railing, in a pile of spit up!!! So... we will try to KEEP clean now and clean other things... but no guarantee here!

We played with Grandma Sally's toy for a bit....

Then Story time, which lead right into nap time... on the floor!!!

I suppose I should get cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment