Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Makenzie's First Day at the Mall!!

Oh... and we have made it out of a house for more than an hour or so!!! We headed off to Kalamazoo's mall Friday to help Lindsay shop for a prom dress!! It felt SO good to be walking around and people watching! My legs have been dying to get outside and walk or play in the snow!! But I have a little snowball that keeps me inside :0)

Mom and Lindz came down Friday morning and helped get Makenzie ready for the day! We got her all bundled up in Auntie Lindsay's old snowsuit that she wore when she was a baby! Mom made us all some great grilled cheese and we headed off!



This was the first time that we have used the stroller!! I absolutely love it!! Strollers always annoy me because the wheels are weird and never go the direction I want them to go! My wheels are good!! :0)

We first went to send my wedding ring in to get that puppy resized!! I have been unable to wear it since August... and it still doesn't fit... it will soon. Then we headed off for the dresses. Oh my goodness I can't believe how many Lindz tried on! A ton!!!!

Makenzie was great and loved being pushed around in her "carriage" (as one lady called it!). We had a hard time getting thru JC Penny without being stopped by all the ladies there to sneak a peak! Then we snuck into a fitting room so Makenzie could have her lunch! What a day! I didn't realize how tired I would be. While dinner was in the oven Makenzie and I cuddled up on the couch exhausted. Then Ruger had to join the cuddles too. What a fun day tho!!

Rude awakening here.... Makenzie decided to sneeze right in my face!!

After we ate, we tried giving Makenzie her bottle, which she didn't want anything to do with... then put her to bed! She didn't wake up until 5:30 in the morning!!!! Then went back to sleep by 6 and slept until 9:30!!!
Maybe we should make the mall trips a weekly event!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment