Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

What's Next!?

So this is Tuesday, the day after the washer quit and our fun adventures at the zoo.  I got up, got myself ready and packed laundry basket after laundry basket into the truck to take over to my Grandparents.  Typically I do one laundry once a week... from 7:30 am to about 4.  It's a long day of laundry, which I hate.  But do it all in one day and just be done with it.

My Grandparent's poor washer and dryer.  It's been doing only about 3 loads of laundry a week and got pushed to the limits by me.  (Not going lie, I was pretty nervous about one of them deciding to break on me like mine did!!)  Thankfully nothing broke!! 

I had to wake Madison up at about 9:30.  She's typically up at 7- 7:30.  Guess walking around the zoo and not napping on Monday caught up with her!  I gave her a quick diaper change and packed her in the truck with a waiting Makenzie.  Off we went.  

Love the Bed Head!!  Little Miss decided Great Grandma's breakfast was better than hers.
After lunch, I put Madison down for a nap and Makenzie in front of the tv for her quiet time.  I caught up on folding laundry and noticed my Grandparents sound asleep in the living room.  So sweet.  Everyone was quiet, the radio was quietly playing and I got out all my baking stuff to make some muffins.  As I was baking and singing to the music I couldn't help but to just stand there and think of how blessed I am.  So lucky to have Grandparents that I'm so close to and to be able to barge in for the DAY with my 8 loads of laundry!  Ha.  

As I was packing up to head home things got a little chaotic.  Makenzie's trigger got flipped and she was consuming all of my attention when Matt called to ask for the number of a mechanic.  It peaked my interest but didn't pay attention to it.  

When I got home there he was with the hood up and a funny look on his face as he said... "Well, the transmission went out!"

Monday- Washer dies
Tuesday- Transmission goes out

Hanging out on the new swingset.

Makenzie and Daddy cruising around the subdivision!

Just LOVE these two!

Makenzie trying to figure it all out.

1 plane or 4?  Happened to have camera out and snapped it thinking I could zoom
in and see... but I just can't tell.

Snacking on peanuts!

Her and her sunglasses!  Love this.

GRILLED Meatroll with grilled potatoes.  SO. GOOD!

If it wasn't for the great moments I had I would have been pretty cranky as the week was getting costly!

No comments:

Post a Comment