Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

~Our Menu~ May

I find it hard this time of year to cook.  A) I just rather be outside in the spring weather B) I've been working and playing outside that I'm exhausted and don't feel like making dinner or C) What do I make?  Casseroles and crock pots are fall and winter.  Not quite able to grill everything.  Either the meal I picked out is too "wintery" or too "summery" and doesn't fit in with my mood or weather doesn't cooperate.  Problems... huh?!?  :-D

Well, here's what I've come up with... lots of salads.  It's "springy" and healthy!  Unlike the winter carbs we mow down eating casseroles and pastas!

Menu....

(Note: FM=Freezer meal *= double meal, one to eat, one to freeze for freezer meal, CP=Crockpot)

Chef Salad w/ homemade dinner rolls

Burgers, baked beans, sweet potato fries

FM  Pulled Pork BBQ, peas, rice & black bean mix

Chicken Pineapple Kabobs over rice

Quesadillas

* Chicken Pot Pies

Grilled chicken thighs, salad

French Toast with Fruit


BLT Salad  (link is here to recipe. Doesn't that look amazing!?)

Meatroll & garden veggies

Chicken veggie pasta salad

Blueberry chopped salad

Brats, sweet potato fries and applesauce

Grilled chicken fajitas

No comments:

Post a Comment