Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

~Our Menu~ February to March

Wow.  March!?!?  Certainly doesn't feel like March is coming.  All week has been snowy and COLD.  I think today is the warmest and it's a whooping 23 degrees.  Matt has been up by 4:30 almost every AM to go plowing and then head in for a full days work.  LONG week for that boy.

Last night I decided to get a little bit of a head start on my next menu while Matt was watching Forrest Gump.  I've never seen that movie before!  My goodness ended up with tears just running down my face.  I hate movies that make me cry.

Anyways, this morning presented a good time to head to the store for the groceries.  So off we went.  You get your workout pushing, pulling and lifting a cart FULL of groceries & Miss Madison thru snowy, slushy parking lots.  Wow. Glad I was able to park close to the door and get all of my goodies from one store instead of two!!

Menu......

(Note: FM=Freezer meal *= double meal, one to eat, one to freeze for freezer meal, CP=Crockpot)

Family Favorite:  Taco Salad!

Spaghetti & Meatballs  (Meatballs were made in last menu and leftovers were frozen.  My friend Bonnie gave me the meatball recipe and it is SOOOOO good.  Best. Meatballs. EVER!)

Chicken Mozzarella Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Toss Salad

Honey Sesame Chicken over Rice (menu repeat from a few weeks ago! So good.)

CP  Thai Chicken & Noodles

CP  Mac & Cheese

CP  (Or maybe smoked!)  Beef roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Vegetable Beef Ragout ~new recipe~

Quesadillas 

* Chicken Pot Pie (another repeat, this meal freezes awesomely)

Homemade Pizza

Chili & Homemade Jalapeno Biscuits

Hot Dogs, Fruit & Frozen Corn

* Breakfast Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment