Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Rest of Elf on a Shelf

Our Elf slowed down after 15 days.... I don't think he was feeling the love.  Most of the time I would have to go searching for him because Makenzie didn't want to go find him!  LOL!  And when I did find him she would put him in the corner... a LOT, because Makenzie said that he got into a lot of trouble.  But here is the rest of the pics that I remembered to take while "Deer" stayed with us....

Blowing balloons up for the Birthday Girl!!
 
{Fuzzy I know!} Waving from the corner!!

Deer must have been chatting with Santa, while someone was sleeping!


  Deer spent the last night he was with us cuddled up in the nativity scene and then Christmas Eve Santa brought him back to the North Pole.  And he was going to be rushed to the doctor!  I guess Makenzie wanted to make sure he remembered her because she decided to yank part of his leg off.  Opps!  Sorry fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment