Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Knockin' Christmas OUT!

Let's see if I can do this in one post!!  We had 5 different Christmas parties to go to...one we rescheduled (because we were all sick) and the other we skipped (yes, because we were sick).  Bummer time of year to get sick.  Matt had taken vacation over the holiday and unfortunately he ended up getting sick.  Like there were a few days where he was down and out sick. Got Makenzie into the Dr's the day before Christmas Eve to find her cold had turned into an ear infection then headed to Walgreens where I spent $100 (Yes Matt, this is probably the first time seeing or hearing about that. :-S  Just ignore it Babe!).

Our  My Christmas last year pretty much just sucked.  I was 9 weeks pregnant... had morning sickness and a HORRIBLE sinus infection that the DR's told me the only thing I could take was tylonal... I was down and out for two weeks.  Last year was a blur.  Did NOT DID NOT want that to be this year.  Hence the Walgreens buyout!

Our first party was with Matt's Mom's side of the family!  SO many great grandkiddies!  Love seeing that.  We were missing a few kiddo's, but here is the rest of the clan with Grandma!
Madison is on Grandma and Makenzie is down in front!
2012's pic!  Look at the change in Makenzie!!  Pink and green in front!
We are pretty good about making sure Grandma has a baby to hold each year!

Our second party was with my mom's side of the family at my aunt's house.  There are only two kids, my two, so of course, they got spoiled!!  And all eyes were on them that night!
Madison meeting Uncle Bob's Santa named "Ho"
(Thank you Miss Makenzie, who called every man with a white beard a "Ho" all last winter.)

Close up!  She totally thinks my uncle is nuts! 

Opening T-Ball!  Yes we have played LOTS of that already,
even tho I was saving it for summer.  We have been out
in our snowsuits playing T-ball!

First Sleeping Bag!  Comes with a pillow attached!  Genius!  Thanks Great Grandma!

Aunt Tina reading Makenzie's bday card.

Typical Kristi look :-)  Yes, Madison is eating paper! 

We DID let the Cat out of the bag at the party!!
Haha,  We did NOT put him in the bag... we found him there.
Here is a little Christmas Random:
My little chef and I were in the kitchen a LOT!

So yummy in my tummy!!

Sick Matt snuggling with Madison before bed.  See all the snow outside!?!?
DEFINITELY a white Christmas this year!
Okay, that's all for now!  My babies are up, nap time is done, back at it!  Adios!

Next post coming next month!  (Haha, joking, but you never know......)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful Christmas cookies you made! That was the first look I had at your pretty holiday cookies!

    ReplyDelete