Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Elf on a Shelf... Day 7

Can you blame him!?!?  Totally Jealous!
(Not going to lie, just to say I've done it... I totally took a sip!)


Happy Friday to everyone.  Ha, after last nights post I almost happily watched the Sound of Music.  Miss Madison was a little overtired and just couldn't give in.  Soon after she did I hit the sack.  Typically I wake up every time I roll over... last night.  Nope.  Slept solid until Madison woke me up to eat.  By time I got out of bed this am I could hardly move.  Haha!  My body was sore!  That's okay!  (Maybe the hubby will read this and offer to give me a body massage!?!?  <wink, wink>)  The unfortunate thing is... this house is CLEAN, like scrubbed down CLEAN!  But, toys are askew, we are in between rearranging two rooms, so stuff is still everywhere.  It doesn't feel very "clean".  

It's snowing today!!  Thank God!!  I have been praying for S*N*O*W!  We will be heading out to the woods to get our tree this weekend and I SOOO wanted snow.  (Suppose to be a high of 24 tomorrow, so might be a super quick trip.)  Snow just relaxes me and makes me happy :0)


1 comment: