Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Elf on a Shelf... Day 6

Decorating with tp!?!?  Oh boy!

Wow... I am EXHAUSTED.  I have been working on a house cleaning list since before Thanksgiving.  Not just a vacuum the room and dust.  I mean all the regualar cleaning jazz and all the nitty gritty.  It was taking FOREVER to do and driving me crazy.  Well today, I made a MAJOR dent in it (thanks to my SIL for taking the girls off my hands for a few hours!!).  One more room to go... the mudroom.  And after that the list is going to the trash!

I swept, vacuumed, steam cleaned, wash windows, screens, tidied up, dishes, hand washed floor, kitchen cupboards, baseboards, kitchen walls and dining walls.  LOL, dumb.  My fingers hurt, my hands are SO dried out (they weren't this am) that my knuckles are cracking and bleeding.  Ok... whining is over.  :0)

Huge thank you to Lisa for watching the kiddos!  And kudos to an awesome hubby who came home (after a long day mind you!) took Madison- fed her and then made us dinner!  I am off to the couch.  Looking forward to seeing the Sound of Music Live!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment