Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, March 13, 2015

~Our Menu~ March

So since I've made this menu, the weather has changed and now I just don't really want some of these "winter/fall" meals!  Grilling season is pretty much here.  WHICH is exactly what we will be doing tonight.  Grilled burgers, fruit salad... yum yum!  It's sunny and almost 50 degrees!!  Matt WAS suppose to be home early to grill, but with issues at work... means he will be working late and it will fall on me to do.  I do not grill.  It took me two years to learn how to start the charcoal grill (please keep all comments to yourself).  I grill if I need to but it typically doesn't go well.  At all.  Keeping my fingers crossed I can nail these burgers tonight because doesn't a big juicy burger just sound delicious!?!?!?!?  

Yes, yes it does. Is anyone's stomach growling yet??  Or planning on going to the store to get burgers??  Ha.  Okay here we go....

Menu....

(Note: FM=Freezer meal *= double meal, one to eat, one to freeze for freezer meal, CP=Crockpot)

Hamburgers, Fruit Salad and Fries

French toast w/ fruit & Bacon

Philly Cheesesteak (from left over smoked roast), Baked Beans

Tacos

Pork & Black Bean Enchiladas

Reubens & Salad.... St Patty's Day!!!

Baked Chicken over Carrots, Sweet Potatoes and Red Skin Potatoes

CP  Buffalo Chicken & Green Beans

Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups & Asparagus

Creamy Tomato & Spinach Pasta

Smoked Beef Roast, Baked Sweet Potato, Beans

Frozen Ravioli & Sauteed Spinach

Beef Barley Soup

Dijon Pork Chops, Baked Potato & Veggie


Makenzie had to make her grocery list too!!  Blueberry, grape, onion, candy :-)  Not sure why the onion!!  LOL.

Happy Friday the 13th for the 2nd month in a row!!

No comments:

Post a Comment