Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Monday, October 13, 2014

So So So SO much!

After a three month break from blogging I am ready to get back in!  It was a great break as I spent that extra time in the evenings relaxing with my hubby or catching up on housework that was cast aside during the day so we could play!  I have SOO much to catch everyone up on.  Things were just getting way too busy for us as we were well into our summer fun.  

We certainly don't mess around with our summer months, as we only get a few months of great weather.  When I say our calendar was packed I'm NOT joking.  We had very little time to just sit at home!  Once the summer fun ends, the garden harvest starts and keeps us extremely busy till mid October... now.  Our garden harvest isn't the most fun thing to do all the time, but it sure is quality time spent with whomever helps!  Makenzie (4 in December) is my biggest helper... what that girl can do in the kitchen just amazes me.    

So stay tuned as I blog about our summer adventures, a one year old's birthday, an exciting purchase and some fall fun!


2 comments: