Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Up to No GOOD!


I'm finishing up on the computer and I hear Madison wake up.  I hurry to finish up when I hear the girls laughing!  No one can make Madison laugh like Makenzie.  Instead of rushing I quietly take my time listening.

Once done, I head down to see what kind of trouble the two are up to.  As I get closer I could hear the giggles again.  I stopped and just listened.  SO precious!  I inch forward and Oh NO!  You have got to be kidding me!! 


Haha, the first thing I see is the outfit that I put Madison in that morning rumpled up on the floor.  Next to it is one of her blankets and next to that is a full diaper, followed by more blankets... where's Makenzie!?!?  I peak into the crib to quick check on Madison and whoa!  Four eyes are looking at me with two great big smiles!!  Typical me fashion, I say DON'T MOVE!  And then run to get the camera.


Me: Weren't you afraid Madison was going to pee or poop on you Makenzie?
Mkz: Um... no!
Me: What were you doing!?!?
Mkz: Taking Madison's clothes off!  See!!  I can do it!!
Me: (Oh boy.) You aren't suppose to climb in there.  You will break it.
Mkz: Nope, I won't Mommy!  I promise!!

Gosh I love my life!!  Not a day passes where I don't shake my head in amazement in all I have been given.

(Post written Feb 19)

No comments:

Post a Comment