Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 30 Down... 9 to GO!!!!!

Crazy.... that we are in the single digits now for counting the weeks left!! Holy Cow where has this year gone!?!? This little girl is running out of room and has now nestled into my ribs :0) I can't imagine that it's too comfy for her... I know it's definitely not comfy for me! As of next week I am going down to work three eight hour days. We'll see if that stops the contractions that I'm getting on a nightly basis! Otherwise the Dr says everything is well. I'm having contractions, but it's not starting anything!

So it's been a fun couple of weeks since I last was on here updating. Sitting up at a computer is extremely uncomfy- so I'm not on here much! I had another shower. This one was with the Lokers Family.... once again I got spoiled with great gifts!! This baby girl is going to be stylin' too!! All the great looking clothes she is getting will have her dressed to impress!

We also spent our last weekend at my parents place up north before baby!! Next time we're there we will be there with a little girl!! The boys went out hunting while Mom and I just hung out and relaxed! Matt made us all a nice breakfast one morning, had some great White Chili (Thanks Mom!!) and Apple pie Saturday night along with a colorful campfire! Actually I don't think we were able to eat the pie until Sunday because we ate WAY too much of that chili!! Ooops!
The boys had no luck hunting.... no deer were even seen :0(


It was a great weekend though! Nice weather! Sunday afternoon we took a nice walk thru the woods! What a pretty walk! Ruger definitely had fun.... running round jumping on the leaves is his expertise!

Matt did shoot a doe the next weekend!! This past Saturday Matt shot a 100lb doe out of his treestand a ways down the road from us!

I'd say he was pretty excited about it... so far this season he really hasn't seen much at all. So we went out tracking for it Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon with the Grunst clan, we got it all processed and in the freezer!! Natalie and Caleb were quite helpful!!

Alrighty, well here is last weeks Belly Pic....


This pic was taken right after a March of Dimes Benefit Dinner.... I think we all ate for like
two hours straight.... so I'm pretty full here and it's WAY past my bed time...
I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment