Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's the Belly Pics!

Okay... for all you bugging me about belly pics.... here ya go!!


8Weeks!


11 Weeks!


And there goes that belly button!!

Tomorrow is the start of Week 29!!! I totally can't believe it!! It is very likely that in 10 weeks I will be able to be holding our baby girl!! Wow Oh Wow!! That stresses me out because... her room isn't ready! Nothing has been put away from my showers yet!! There's a lot of small stuff to do yet! I need to start making a list....

Yesterday I had braxton-hicks contractions on and off all day... oh what a joy that was... between that and horrible heartburn :0) That was definitely a good ole pregnant day!

Week 32








No comments:

Post a Comment