Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Party Party!!

The last weekend of June we had not 1 but 2 birthday's to celebrate!! We had Joshua's 1st Birthday Party first, then I hosted Grandma's 80th Birthday Party on Sunday!

Makenzie was informing Joshua that he took the ball she was playing with! She's a little stronger than she thought because Joshua ended up flying backwards! Oops!

Miss Natalie maybe squeezing Miss Makenzie a little too tight!?!? Haha!


And here's the Birthday Boy! Happy 1st year!!!


Now let's skip ahead a few years!!

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

As usual, Kristi made an amazing cake for us all to enjoy!


The McDonald gals getting a little carried away here! Look like someone's having fun!!


Earlier in the week Mom, Grandma, Makenzie and I headed off to Lake MI! I was so excited to go and it just didn't go well. Makenzie got really fussy... it was REALLY hot... water was REALLY cold... and Mom was having an asthma attack. So, this is something I'll have to get use to. My beach days use to be full of stretching out in the sun and reading a good book. Well I didn't get to stretch out or even look at my book! Makenzie did look super cute tho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment