Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Beast Feast

This year we attended the annual Beast Feast in Hamilton! What a pot luck I tell you what! I swear there was like a mile of all sorts of food! Thought I had died and gone to Heaven! WAY before I even got half way down my plate was already full :0(

BONUS for parents with little kids: You have a plate for you AND a plate for your kiddo... fill them both up!!! More food for you and your kiddo can just pick at what you've got!! (I've got a little bit to wait on this trick)

Makenzie totally enjoyed being there... she was so chatty! Especially when she was talking to her Grandpa!

"I think my daddy might be a little crazy. We were cuddling and all of a sudden he quick threw me in my highchair and ran off!"

...Still talking to Grandpa! And he is all ears!! ...

"Next thing I know, I hear Bang, Bang, Bang and he goes running outside after something called a coon! I just don't know what's going on!"
Grandpa: "Yup, that sounds like your Daddy... get use to it sweetie!"

Once the speaker started we scooted out to the church library where Grandma got her all nestled in her Daddy's Angel pj's!

No comments:

Post a Comment