Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I think I may have Abs by time I'm done with this!!

Well contractions have come back today.... some strong... some not. They are very similar to the ones that I had last Friday, but they weren't this hard all day! So maybe now that we have scheduled to be induced she will decide to come??

After my Dr's appt today we learned that I'm still barely progressing. I've thinned another 10% and dialated another 1/2 cm.... whoopee!! They did do another ultrasound showing that the baby has plenty of amniotic fluid, so that's not something to be worried about. The ultrasound also showed the baby measuring 8 pounds 8 oz! (Give or take a half lb) We headed back up to the birthing center to be monitored once again... this time there were babies in the nursery!!!! What fun to see.

I spent just under an hour hooked up to the monitor.... baby was well... contractions were consistent :0) Boy that's just annoying! The nurse kept coming in saying how ya doing?? Looks like your having a lot of contractions! We had the same nurse both times we have been in now, what a great lady!! Definitely shocked at the amt of contractions and the lack of progression :0(

So we go in Sunday night for them to start the inducing process by giving me an oral something that is suppose to get my cervix moving. Then Monday morning at 6 they will start the IV and the inducing begins. Right on Lindsay's birthday!! Happy Birthday here's a niece!!

Once again, after the Dr's we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for a quick lunch! MMmmmm!! I had been craving bolonga and cheese! And that's what I got! Along with a big scoop of Mackinaw Island Fudge! Figured it was a good time to splurge since this was going to be my last lunch visit for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment