Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bubble Baths are OUT!!! (Unless you have a crane!)

After a very uncomfortable Monday, on my way home from work, I said that I would come home and take a nice bubble bath!! Matt has class Monday nights and doesn't get home until late, so it's a perfect opportunity for some me time!


So I light some good smelling candles and get my bubble bath going!! Perfect right!?!? Ha!! I think God is just prepping me for life with kids-- that I will never get a chance for a bubble bath or if I do it will be real quick because our faucet doesn't hold the water in the tub (so the water has to be constantly running :0) ). I hop in the bath tub and instantly realize how small it is!!! I thought I would try shaving my legs... I did get them shaved but what a feat! Nor was it as comfy as I thought it would be. The baby was NOT happy!

After that I decided to lay back and relax. Ha Holy Hannah! That did NOT feel well maneuvering into a position to get comfy. So I get half comfy! Then the cat strolls into the bathroom and starts playing with the shower curtain. Next thing I know he came leaping into the bathtub with me!! Nice. He goes running off and I'm laying there wondering how I'm going to get back up. As I'm looking around I realize that I will never be able to take pics of the baby in the bath tub because around our tub is a nice beautiful black line of crap that doesn't come up for anything. It has even been caulked over and it still shines it's beauty. Bath time is over..... this totally wasn't enjoyable... it smelled great!! So then I try getting up. Haha!! Ya. Got stuck... decided to wait until Matt got home. Then I thought that could be a really long time. Moved a little.... got stuck again. :0) By time I got to an upright position I could hear our garage door opening and I had an inch of water left in the tub. Haha... so I decided to wait for Matt to help me out!! What a look I got from him!

Long story short.... I have added a giant jacuzzi tub to my Christmas list and have realized I can't take a bath unless I have someone around to pull me out!

So I hear that these birthing rooms at hospitals have giant jacuzzi tubs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment